- CSAA TCGNC
- Official Website
- Call for Papers
- Call for Invited Sessions
- Paper Submission
- Registration and Final Submission
- Plenary Lectures
- Chief Designer/ Model Teacher/ Young Scientist Forum
- Best Paper Award
- Venue and Transportation
- About Tianjin
- Hotel Reservation
Registration and Final Submission
Deadline for final submission is May 25, 2020. If the author has not completed the procedure of registration and final submission before 23:00, May 25, the paper would be withdrawn automatically.
1. Registration Fee (Note: the registration fee sholud be paid via public transfer or paid online via http://cms.amss.ac.cn; (please confirm the reimbursable payment method with the financial department of your affiliation before choosing the payment method)).
Attendee with one paper: 3800 RMB (USD 550) [3500 RMB (USD 520) for student], the price of other attendee with a paper is the same as it of attendee without paper.
Attendee without paper: 3000 RMB (USD 430) [2800 RMB (USD 400) for student]. Attendee without paper can either register online before May 25 or register on August during conference.
At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the conference to upload the final manuscript. A notification will be sent to you by E-mail once the pre-registration fee is received. The registration fee covers:
- Page charge of one paper (Page limitation is 10. Up to 2 extra pages are allowed with extra page charge 300 RMB (USD 45) per page)
|Attendee with one paper||Attendee without paper||Attendee during conference|
|Before May 25||Before May 25|
|Full registration||3800RMB(USD 550)||3000RMB(USD 430)||3500RMB(USD 520)|
|For student||3500RMB(USD 520)||2800RMB(USD 400)||3200RMB(USD 460)|
2. Payment Methods and Invoice Matters
2.1 Payment methods
(1) On-line payment
Please login the submission system first. After completing the online registration, select “Unpaid” and then enter the payment page of the e-payment platform to complete the online payment. At this time, the account has been bound, so you do not need to enter the account information of the recipient. Payment vouchers should be kept on your own. No need to upload the system or send it to the conference group.
(2) Bank transfer payment
Please transfer to the following account number:
INTERMADIARY BANKER'S NAME：JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NEW YORK BRANCH, NEW YORK
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
BENE BANKER’S A/C NO.: 001043718
NAME OF BANK: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, BEIJING MUNICIPAL BRANCH, BEIJING, PRC
SWIFT CODE: ICBKCNBJBJM
ACCOUNT NAME: Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
ACCOUNT NO.: 0200001109089123894
ADDRESS: No.2 Beiyuan Andingmenwai, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China, 100012
PHONE NO.: +86-10-84929228
Please remark “ICGNC20+Paper number” when you transfer, and scan your bank transfer voucher after payment. After completing online registration in the submission system, please select "Paid" and upload the scanned copy.
2.2 Invoice matters
(1) Ordinary invoices (paper invoice or electronic invoice) and VAT Invoice (paper invoice only) will be provided. Please provide the following information: (Invoice institutions, Identification number of taxpayer, detailed affiliation address, telephone number, bank and account information). The conference registration fee can be invoiced as "conference fee" or "publishing dues". If the author does not confirm on the Registration Feedback Sheet, the conference registration fee will be invoiced as "conference fee" by default. Please write clearly the Email used to receive the electronic invoice, or the exact address used to receive the paper invoice (freight collect).
(2) Please ensure that the provided information is correct. The wrong information will incur a charge of 100RMB (USD 15) for a new invoice.
(3) Invoice institutions can only be the transfer institutions for participants who have made the payment through the "public-to-public" method.
(4) The electronic invoice will be sent within 1-2 working days after receiving the payment. The paper invoice will be given to the representative at the meeting. If the invoices need to be mailed in advance, please ensure that the provided information such as recipient, address, contact information, etc. is correct.
3. Important Reminders
In order for your accepted paper to be included in ICGNC2020 proceedings, you are required to complete all of the following items at https://cms.amss.ac.cn, before 25 May, 2020.
3.1 PDF-checking Report
All papers in English accepted will be appeared in Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering published by Springer Germany. They MUST be edited in Springer Template provided by ICGNC2020 and submitted in PDF. Notice that all fonts of your paper MUST be subset embedded. Please submit the pdf-checking report together with your final submission. The papers that don't meet the requirement will be REJECTED by Springer and thus will NOT be indexed by EI Compendex (English Paper ONLY).
3.2 Plagiarism Detection Report
Authors are requested to check their papers in English for plagiarism through online plagiarism detection sites prior to final submission. Please submit the plagiarism detection report together with your final submission. Papers detected with similarity greater than 15% will be definitely REJECTED (English Paper ONLY).
3.3 Springer Copyright Form
Authors of an accepted ICGNC2020 English paper must submit a Springer copyright form before the paper can be published. Please click here for the copyright form. Your Electronic Copyright Transfer Form MUST be signed and then scanned. The scanned Copyright MUST be uploaded online.
3.4 Registration with Payment
Your Registration with payment MUST be made online and received. Please note that the final submission and payment system at (https://cms.amss.ac.cn) will be open from May 6 to May 25, 2020. We would also like to encourage you to submit your final paper early to avoid potential uploading difficulties that may arise due to the heavy uploading activities near the deadline of May 25, 2020. Registration fee is NOT refundable.
3.5 Lodging Hotel
As to the lodging hotel, the announcement and information will be given to the authors and participants later.
4. Final Submission Requirements
4.1 Paper Length
Each paper in English is limited to ten (10) pages of A4 size. Authors may upload a longer manuscript up to twelve (12) pages in total. However, each page in excess of six will incur a charge of 300RMB (USD 45).
4.2 Paper Format
We accept papers only two formats: MS Word or Latex. There are samples for MS Word or Latex (English) available at http://icgnc.buaa.edu.cn/Paper_Submission_ICGNC.htm . Please follow the samples strictly.
4.3 Deadline for Final Submission
May 25, 2020
4.4 Files Required
For English papers, please submit the following documents:
(1) Final pdf file,
(4) CrossCheck Plagiarism Detection Report,
(5) Scanned Student Card (ONLY for student registration) ,
(6) Payment Proof (ONLY for public-to-public payment) ,
(7) Registration Feedback Sheet (Template)
For Chinese papers, please submit the following documents:
(1) Final pdf file,
(2) Source file of Microsoft Word or Latex,
(3) Scanned Student Card (ONLY for student registration),
(4) Payment Proof (ONLY for public-to-public payment),
(5) Registration Feedback Sheet (Template).
4.5 Submission Method
Only e-submission is acceptable. Please visit the Conference Paper Management System (http://cms.amss.ac.cn), login your personal account, access author center of ICGNC2020, click the link "Final submission", and follow the instructions to provide necessary information, transfer copyright form, and upload the files. Note that the system accepts only .doc, .pdf, .zip and .rar types of files. The size of the uploaded file is limited to 4M bytes. If you have some image files, it is suggested that you zip all your files into a package and then submit it.
5. Particular Notes
(1) Authors of an accepted ICGNC2020 paper must submit a Registration Feedback Sheet. Please click here for the Registration Sheet.
(2) All the authors have to register at the Conference Paper Management System (http://cms.amss.ac.cn) to get their PINs, and complete the author list which coincides with the paper in the final submission form. Otherwise, the name(s) of the author(s) without inputted PIN(s) will not appear in the Proceedings, Final Program, etc.
(3) Please check the conference website http://icgnc.buaa.edu.cn for updated information.